Value-packed and purpose-built for quality audio amplification on the water.
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 2 channels and a 400 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers, or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms) to spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM402 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 400W peak power output to power up to four speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
Boost your on-board sound quality.
Increase the bass level of your music, or improve all-round sound quality, by incorporating a marine subwoofer into your audio system.
Engineered specifically for the marine environment, the 10” MS-SW10 subwoofer makes the perfect complement to your Fusion marine audio system. The MS-SW10 has a water resistant design and complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance, ensuring sustained high performance during prolonged exposure to the elements.
With 400-Watts peak power output, the MS-SW10 produces crisp and accurate bass. Install your MS-SW10 subwoofer with a Fusion amplifier such as the MS-AM402 (recommended) for the best sound quality and performance on the water.
• 400 Watts peak power
• 10” subwoofer
• Water resistant design ensures sustained high performance in the harsh marine environment