One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability. L520 x W490 X H415
Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible. 2 Year Warranty.
REAL VALUE. REAL COLD.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway lid design your K2 will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot as well as protect them from the outside elements.
- The POSITRAC lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. You can add SMOOTHglide covers to them which will allow the cooler to slide easily.
- Our TORRENT drain system has a screw-in, gasketed assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Entire assembly can be removed for faster drainage.
- Our EASYhaul rope handles are designed for comfort and durability and make lifting heavy loads a breeze.
- The REALgrip integrated handles make for easy lifting for those times when you would rather not use the rope.
- K2 has dual HOLDtight anchoring points on both sides of the cooler for easy mounting solutions no matter the situation.
- Integrated padlock holes on both sides makes your K2 lockable and secure.
The bottom line is no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 cooler.