Kilwell Baitfeeder Strayline combo.
Kilwell XP rods feature powerful but responsive composite construction blanks incorporating the unique TiCA Powerweave manufacturing process. The eye-catching cosmetics, top quality componentry, and taper rates and actions designed by fishermen, ensure XP rods will continue the Kilwell tradition of providing products with value and on-the-water performance.
Strayline/Boat rod 2.1m, line weight 8-10kg.
The Tica Wanderer WAD10000 reel was specifically designed for stray lining, or surfcasting.
The Hit and Run system features a twin drag system so you can maintain just enough pressure on your line to stop an overun, then wind or flick the baitfeeder lever to set the main drag into action.
The long cast spool is oscillated is by a worm shaft to give perfect line lay when using monofilament or PE braid lines. A perfect line lay results in less friction when you cast the line, meaning it will cast further.
The Cybernetic reel frame is made from solid alumium, to resist flexing and finished with graphite side plates for light weight.
With a 4.1:1 retrieve ratio, this reel retrieves 87cm line per handle turn.
* 9 RRB Ball Bearing plus a one-way Roller Bearing gives instant Anti-Reverse.
* Hit and run baitfeeder system.
* Computer balanced anti-twist rotor.
* Soft touch handle.
* Lifetime bail spring.
* Instant anti-reverse one-way roller.
* Right/left reversible handle arm.
* Long shaft and spool system for perfect line lay.
* Chromium plated anti-twist line roller.
* Click alert for a light strike.
* Cybernetic Frame System(CFS).
* Ultra strong but lightweight aluminium reel frame.
* Forged Aluminum spool.
* Heavy pressure resistance gear for toughness and smoothness
* Weight; 725gm
* 4.1:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 87cm line per handle turn.
* Capacity; 235yd/30lb monofilament.
* Max Drag; 10kg
* Tica 10 year warranty.