The new Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar for HDS goes more than the extra nautical mile
Now with 50% more range! Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation, and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind. With zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for more boats, including fishing, sports/cruising and sail boats.
- Beam Sharpening*: The worlds first and only dome radar with beam sharpening, get target separation as good as a 3.5ft. open array radar. *not user adjustable on HDS
- Improved Range:See targets up to 32nm away, and large storm cells at more than 17nm away.
- Instant On: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36RPM for almost instant updating at than 1nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
Comes with 10m cable & Interface box