See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide range of coastal bay boats, HALO24 comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode which enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO24 radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance
HALO24 radar delivers a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance.
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision. HALO24 radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready When You Are
HALO24 radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO24 radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO24 radar immediately cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Compatible with HDS Gen3, HDS Carbon and HDS LIVE (NOS 18.2 or higher required for all ranges. Please note HDS Gen3 and HDS Carbon have the following feature restrictions: Dual Range, Full Control of Rotation Speed, Compatibility with Simrad Halo Open Array and True Motion Trails