All-NEW Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display.
Get $150 CASHBACK - See flyer attached
Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder, StructureScan HD, DownScan Imaging and Trackback view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity -- all in one easy-to-use display.
Complete with Low/High 50/200 & StructureScan Transducers.
- Multi-touch 9' Widescreen
- Full Control via touchscreen or keypad
- Built-in CHIRP/Broadband Sounder
- Built-in StructureScan (with StructureScan transducer)
- Simultaneous CHIRP and StructureScan capabilities
- Built-in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Built-in Wireless connectivity
- Autopilot control via Lowrance SmartSteer
- Best-in class screen brightness
- Dual micro SD card slots
- Optional video input via adapter cable
- Out-of-the-box networking via Ethernet and NMEA 2000
- Compatible with StructureScan, Broadband Radar, SonicHub and more
- Wide selection of cartography options
- Same flush mount cutout and bracket as HDS-9 Gen2 Touch