- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Hook-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Lowrance Hook 4X
$229.95 Regular Price