HOOK2-7x TripleShot The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-7x TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-7x TripleShot features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
Key Features of the Hook2-7x TripleShot
7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in GPS Plotter
- Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Display Size||7.0in (178mm)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar Broadband Frequency||200 kHz/High CHIRP|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Frequency||455/800 kHz|
|Sonar Broadband Max Power||200w RMS|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Power||500w RMS|
|Sonar Broadband Max Depth||500ft (152m)|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Depth||DownScan™: 300ft (91.4m) SideScan: 300ft (91.4m) Left and Right|
|Sonar Alarm||Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth|
|GPS Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS|
|Waypoints, Routes & Trails|
|Routes||6 routes (150 max. route point per route)*|
|Trails||7 trails (2,900 max. trail points)|
*Waypoints and Routes share the same memory, saving more of one means less of the other