Outboard Pilot is an HDS Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with single outboard motor.
System packs contain everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic steer outboard motors.
Key Features and Selling Points
All new HDS Autopilot User interface
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.
Includes Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, PUMP-1 Hydraulic Pump – 0.8L reversible hydraulic pump, Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.