Designed from the ground up, the Model 37 trailer lamp has been engineered for use on boat trailers where regular submersion is common. The lamps are protected from water ingress with a two-stage system that incorporates ultrasonic welding and a two-part epoxy glue.
- A complete 'Plug and Play' solution for boat trailers making installation easier and quicker. Perfect for DIY installation.
- Each kit containes all the necessary lamps to comply a standard boart trailer to the Australian Design Regulations (ADR 13/00) for lighting installations.
- Waterproof connection system utilises over-moulded connectors that quickly join the lamps and trailer plug to the main wiring harness.
- No splicing or joining of wires is required, making connections a tool free operation.
- The Kit contains two rear combination lamps, two amber side marker lamps, main harnesses and a 7-pin flat plug.