Introducing Axiom—a powerful multi-function navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom MFD features a rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine’s powerful new LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor.
Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control. Optically bonded for brighter colours, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Fast 10Hz 72-channel GPS/GLONASS receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on-screen tracking.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics, LightHouse Raster and C-MAP
- Navigate safely at night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Quantum CHIRP Radar ready – Superior solid-state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges.
- Marine audio control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Ready to network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom’s waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
The TM258 is an excellent, economical 1kW, dual frequency transducer for anglers. Its unique four ceramic element construction produces an elliptical beam pattern that covers a wider area and produces excellent target resolution. The combination of 200 kHz and 50 kHz make it a great option for both shallow and deep-water use. The TM258 is an excellent trolling sonar, that can still perform at speeds of up to 30 knots.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1kW power for performance to 2200’ (670m)
- Recommended boat size: above 30' (9m)
- Stainless steel kick-up assembly locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
- Interfaces to any compatible 600W or 1KW Sounder with DSM/CP370 connector