7' Multi-touch chart plotter with built in Echosounder, GPS and NMEA 2000 interface. With Nav+ chart card of NZ & TotalScan transducer.
Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO7 XSE, a perfect fit for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its super-bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000, as you cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro with built-in ForwardScan forward-looking sonar, StructureScan HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging, plus Broadband Sounder CHIRP sonar.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Plan smarter with TripIntel technology
- 7-inch flush, flat or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Broadband echosounder with CHIRP
- Built-in ForwardScan sonar (transducer required)
- Built-in StructureScan imaging (transducer required)
- Built-in GoFree Wi-Fi
- NMEA 2000 compatible