The Cobra HH350 Floating Handheld VHF Radio is a unique and compact floating radio with orange core backing for higher visibility and easy retrieval if dropped overboard.
It features 1,3 & 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies.
Stay in contact with your mates when fishing on the big blue ocean and never worry about losing your radio again.
- Floating design and orange core for easy retrieval of radio if accidentally dropped overboard
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- 6W VHF
- Weather Alert
- Rated Submersible
- External speaker/microphone jack
- Instant Channel 16
- Unlimited memory channels
- Memory scan
- Signal strength metre
- Button/Key Lock
- Battery with charge contacts
- Large, illuminated LCD display
- Colour: Grey
- Comes with mains charger, 12v cigarette lighter charger and desktop cradle
- Weight: 0.59lbs (262.00 g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.09' x 2.66' x 4.75'
- Input Voltage: 7.4 Volt DC
- Transmit Power: 1 / 3 / 6 Watts selectable
- Battery: 1000 mAh Li-ion polymer rechargeable
- Battery Life (approx.): 8 hours @ 6 Watts / 16 hours @ 1 Watt
- Water Resistance Rating: JIS-7 / IPX7 Submersible (depth of 3.3 ft. for 30 min.)