Year after year, more fishing tournament pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 9 will undoubtedly carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ sonar, to exciting navigation functionality like C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping – all designed to help you find more fish.
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 9 is will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 9.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display – including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 9 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance, dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Lowrance HDS LIVE Advantages:
- Best Screens: You will have an easier time viewing fish, structure and bottom detail on bright and clear SolarMAX™ HD screens that offers clean and crisp views from any angle, in direct sunlight – even through polarized sunglasses.
Easy and Efficient Interface: On-the-water adjustments will be quicker and easier with the refreshed HDS interface designed with a simpler feature layout to deliver next-level ease of use and efficiency.
- Active Imaging: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail at a range unmatched by anyone else with new, Lowrance Active Imaging. Active Imaging is available with 3-in-1 transducer (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging) and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducer (SideScan and DownScan Imaging) options.
- View all Structure Imaging – Side-by-Side : For the first time, you can get a side-by-side view of all your structure imaging technology with the enhanced capabilities of HDS LIVE, which supports simultaneous viewing of StructureScan 3D, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ panels.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with Active Imaging® 3D to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- LiveSight: Get live views of fish