Boating season is well under way and with it comes one of the biggest hassles for any boat user - launching and retrieving the boat onto the trailer.
Fulton is excited to announce the launch of its new 50' Boat Guides which help to self-centre the boat on the trailer quickly and easily.
The extra high guides provide a visual guide whilst reversing down the boat ramp and help usher the boat on or off the trailer.
The simple bolt-on mounting requires no drilling or cutting and comes with all mounting hardware included which suits almost any boat trailer chassis, meaning installation is fast and easy.
The 50' Boat Guides are adjustable within the brackets allowing for a wide variety of boat hulls.
The guides are made from non-marking marine grade PVC specially designed to prevent damage to your boat.
The 50' Boat Guides comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
50' Boat Guides
· Easy bolt-on mounting
· No drilling or cutting required
· Extra height improves visibility when backing up or launching
· Marine-grade PVC helps prevent damage to your boat
· Fully adjustable
· All mounting hardware included
· Fits most trailers - trailer frames up to 76 mm x 127 mm
· Guides adjust 254 mm in or out from mounting bracket
One of our customers who got a set said: Awesome Product!